Designer’s Note: These dies can also be used to create a shaped card!
1. For the card & front: Place the arch die on the folded card, aligning the left cutting edge just off the fold and die cut the card. Cut 4"x1¼" Wood & Woodland dark brown boards cardstock and glue it along the bottom card edge. Trace the upper 4½" of the arched card front onto the Wood & Woodland white boards border cardstock. Cut it out and glue it to the card front overlapping the brown boards cardstock.
2. Lightly ink the front edges with both inks. Die cut the spriggy leaves from green cardstock and ink the edges with Khaki, then glue it along the left edge as shown. Die cut the moose from dark brown cardstock and ink it with Cocoa Bean. Glue it on the right with the hooves 1¼" above the bottom card edge.
3. Die cut the front layer from warm brown boards border cardstock. Cut off the left tab, then foam tape it to the front, aligning the lower and left edges. Trim the right edge even with the card edge.
4. Die cut two ferns from green cardstock and ink the edges with Khaki. Glue one extending up the left edge, trimming the bottom even with the card bottom. Die cut the elk from light brown cardstock and ink the edges with Cocoa Bean. Glue it and sprigs from the second fern to the front layer as shown. Cut out and foam tape the “thank you so much” cutout as shown.
5. For the inside: Cut Wood & Woodland blue boards cardstock to 4"x3¼" then mat the long edges on dark blue cardstock with ⅛" borders. Glue it across the inside. Die cut a fern from green cardstock and ink the edges with Khaki. Glue it on the left, extending 3¼" up from the bottom and trimming off the excess.
6. Die cut the bear from dark brown cardstock and ink the edges with Cocoa Bean. Glue it as shown. Place white “you make me smile” Dazzles™ at the upper right.