1. For the card front: Place the card with the fold at the top. Measure 3¾" from the left edge and cut from the bottom up to the fold. Glue the right front panel securely to the inside. Cut 3½"x4¼" Tulips & Butterflies blue corner bouquet cardstock with the large bouquet at the lower left and glue it centered on the left front panel. Cut 2½"x4¾" from the same cardstock, positioning the small bouquet in the upper right corner, and glue it to the left front panel.
2. Cut 4¼"x4" Tulips & Butterflies green sprigs cardstock and mat it on white cardstock with ⅛" borders. Die cut the petals for two tulip buds and three blossoms from white cardstock. Die cut five stems and five leaves from dark and light green cardstock. Very lightly ink the edges of the petals for two flowers with Pale Fig and those for three flowers with Fuchsia. Ink the edges of the stems and leaves with Pine Tree.
3. Use the bone folder to gently curve the petals and leaves. Glue the petals into flowers, then glue a stem to each. Arrange and glue the flowers and leaves on the green sprigs cardstock as shown. Wrap a ½" wide grosgrain ribbon around the sprigs cardstock near the lower edge, gluing the ends to the back, behind the left side. Foam tape the panel centered on the front, but placing foam tape just behind the left half.
4. Make a shoestring bow with the same ribbon and glue it over the first ribbon and the stems. Foam tape the Tulips & Butterflies “thinking of you” banner die-cut and place jewel butterflies on the panel as shown.
5. For the inside: Cut 3½"x4¾" Tulips & Butterflies lavender border cardstock and glue it centered on the left panel. Glue the “bring on the celebration” die-cut centered on this panel. Die cut petals for two white cardstock buds, then ink and shape them as before. Die cut two stems and leaves, ink them, then shape the leaves. Glue the flowers to stems, then glue them and the leaves as shown.
6. Cut out the Tulips & Butterflies “happy birthday” label with a narrow white edge, then mat it on light blue cardstock with ⅛" borders. Foam tape it to the right panel so it’s hidden when the card front is closed. Place jewel butterfly Dazzles™ on the inside panels as shown.