1. For the card front: Open the card and fold the front edge in to the center fold, creating the easel card. Unfold it, then close the card flat and place it with the center fold at the top. Cut 6¼"x4½" Tulips & Butterflies lavender spattered cardstock, then cut it in half, creating two 6¼"x2¼" pieces. Glue one centered on each front panel.
2. Cut 4¼"x5½" Tulips & Butterflies pale lavender border cardstock with tulips along the bottom. Place it on the craft mat, securing it with stencil tape. Position the stencil on top and secure it with tape. Use Plum Jam ink with a blender brush to stencil the butterflies over the top two-thirds of the cardstock, inking the upper butterflies heavily and fading them out as you move down the cardstock. Ink the upper butterflies lightly with Damson Wine to deepen their color.
3. Mat the stenciled cardstock on white cardstock with ⅛" borders. Wrap a magenta dotted sheer ribbon across the cardstock, ¾" from the bottom, and glue the ends to the back. Glue just the lower portion to the card’s lower half, ½" from the left edge. Foam tape the Tulips & Butterflies “jump into spring” die-cut over the ribbon, extending off the right edge of the stenciled cardstock.
4. Make a 4-loop bow with the same ribbon and tie the center with thread. Glue it to the first ribbon, just left of the label. Die cut one of each butterfly base from vellum. Die cut the small and medium filigree butterflies from blue glitter cardstock and the large one from pink glitter cardstock. Glue the filigree butterflies to the vellum butterflies, then glue them to the front as shown. Glue diamond sparkles to the butterfly and bow centers as shown.
5. For the inside: Cut 5¼"x4" Tulips & Butterflies lavender spattered cardstock and stencil as for the front panel. Mat it on magenta cardstock with ⅛" borders, then glue it to the inside, centered on the lower edge. Cut out the Tulips & Butterflies circle label and foam tape it centered near the lower edge.
6. Glue and foam tape the Tulips & Butterflies blue “love you” banner die-cut to the inside as shown. Die cut a small butterfly base from vellum and the matching filigree butterfly from pink glitter cardstock, then glue them together. Glue the butterfly as shown and glue a pink diamond sparkle to the body. To display the card, open it and tuck the lower front edge behind the raised label on the inside.