1. For the card front: Cut 4¾"x6¼" Tulips & Butterflies yellow/pink cardstock. Cut 4"x4¾" vellum and glue it centered on the cardstock, placing glue just along the left edge. Cut 1¼"x6¼" Tulips & Butterflies blue spattered cardstock and mat the long edges on light blue cardstock with ⅛" borders. Glue it to the yellow cardstock, aligning the left edge with the left edge of the vellum. Glue the yellow cardstock centered on the card front.
2. Cut out the Tulips & Butterflies “Happy Birthday” label and foam tape it to the lower front as shown. Die cut light pink, dark pink, and light red tulip petals and dark and light green tulip leaves. Ink the edges of the light and dark pink petals with Plum Jam, the light red petals with Bordeaux, and the leaves with Pine Tree ink.
3. Use the bone folder to gently curve the tulip petals and leaves. Follow the illustrations on the die package to assemble flowers and buds with glue. Starting at the top, foam tape the flowers to the blue border, gluing leaves among them as shown. Die cut the base of the small butterfly from vellum and the filigree small butterfly from light blue cardstock. Glue the blue butterfly to the vellum base, then glue it to the front as shown.
4. For the inside: Cut 4"x4" Tulips & Butterflies blue corner bouquet cardstock and mat it on light blue cardstock with ⅛" borders. Glue it to the inside, ¾" from the top. Cut out the “celebrate all day” label and glue it along the bottom of the cardstock as shown.
5. Die cut tulip petals for three more flowers—light pink, dark pink, and light red. Die cut more leaves from light and dark green cardstock, then ink the edges of the leaves and petals as for the front flowers. Curve the die-cuts and glue the petals into flowers, then foam tape them and glue the leaves as shown.
6. Die cut a small butterfly vellum base and magenta filigree top, then glue them together. Glue the butterfly to the inside as shown.