1. For the front: Cut 6"x5" light pink cardstock. Cut 5¾"x4¾" Carnations faded pink border cardstock and glue it centered on the pink cardstock. Die cut a 4"x3⅜" window from the center. Place silver straight line Dazzles™ across the pink border cardstock near the upper and lower edges as shown, trimming the excess. Set it aside.
2. For the back and stand: Cut 10½"x6" pink cardstock and place it horizontally. Score it ½", 2¾", 5", and 10" from the left end. Crease the scores in mountain, valley, mountain and mountain folds. Place sticky tape on the narrow tab on each end. Turn it over and attach the front piece to this cardstock, aligning the upper edge with the 10" score line.
3. For the inside: Remove the chipboard flowers and butterflies shown from the backing. Use the blending brushes to color them, blending shades together. Die cut the 4½"x3¾" scalloped rectangle from Carnations faded purple cardstock. Glue the butterfly, carnation, and blue flower stems as shown on the die-cut.
4. Place sticky tape on the back of the scalloped die cut, just on the lower 1½". Attach it to the inside so it extends above the 2¾" score and is centered behind the window when the front is flattened over the back. Attach the lower front panel edge to the remaining tab, aligning the edges.
5. Glue the large carnation blossom and a butterfly to the front at the lower right as shown. Foam tape the “sending you a warm hello” cutout at the upper left. Knot 3" of sheer magenta ribbon and glue it to the greeting as shown.
6. For the back: Die cut a 4½"x3¾" scalloped rectangle from dark pink cardstock. Die cut a 4"x3⅜" rectangle from Carnations pink textured cardstock and glue it centered on the scalloped cardstock. Glue both centered on the card back. Glue the “happy birthday” die-cut in the center. Cut out the two chipboard pieces shown, color them as before, then glue both as shown.