1. For the card front: Follow the package directions to die cut a card from Sunflowers tapsetry/border patterned cardstock with the die positioned so the tapestry section will be the back of the card. Crease the score lines as directed.
2. Die cut the window frame from brown solid cardstock and the solid outer window from vellum. Glue vellum behind the frame. Glue the window to the card front so it extends 2¼" above the top edge. Cut out the Sunflowers “hello sunshine” label and mat it on gold cardstock with 1/16” borders. Foam tape it to the window as shown.
3. Die cut one large and one medium flower petal set from gold cardstock. Die cut one medium and one small petal set from yellow cardstock. Use the bone folder to gently curl the petals under, then glue a yellow petal set over a larger gold petal set as shown. Die cut a ¾" and a ⅝" flower center from brown cardstock and glue one to each blossom. Glue the small blossom and foam tape the large blossom as shown. Place gold pearl Dazzles™ on the card as shown.
4. For the inside: Cut 6"x1½" Sunflowers flower border cardstock and mat the long edges on brown cardstock with ⅛" borders. Glue the strip across the inside, ⅝" from the bottom, then trim away the excess along the card edges.
5. Cut out the Sunflowers “thanks a bunch” and “you make my heart smile” labels. Mat the “thanks…” label on brown cardstock with very narrow borders, then glue both labels to the inside as shown.
6. Die cut a small petal set each from gold and yellow cardstocks. Curl the petals, then glue the yellow set onto the gold set. Die cut a ⅝" brown cardstock flower center and glue it to the blossom. Foam tape the blossom and place gold pearl Dazzles™ as shown.