1. For the card: Trace and cut the card base pattern from Romantic Florals burgundy solid cardstock. Score on the dashed lines, then follow the pattern to crease the scores in mountain and valley folds. Place sticky tape on the inside surface of the ½" wide tab. Cut 3½"x6" solid burgundy cardstock and attach the tab to the back of this cardstock along one long edge.
2. For the front: Cut 5¾"x3¼" Romantic Florals roses cardstock with the flowers in the upper right corner. Wrap a 7" length of ¼" wide burgundy/cream grosgrain ribbon across it, ¾” from the top, and glue the ends to the back.
3. Cut a 5" length of the same ribbon, and 3" each of burgundy/black grosgrain ribbon, swirl sheer ribbon, and ⅛" wide grosgrain ribbon. Tuck the burgundy/cream ribbon under the first ribbon, 2" from the right edge. Place the remaining ribbons over it, then tie the burgundy/cream ribbon around all the ribbons to secure them. Trim the ends as needed. Glue the cardstock centered on the upper front panel.
4. Cut out the Romantic Florals “life is better…” and circle cutouts. Glue the tan blank label die-cut to the panel and foam tape the two cutouts as shown, tucking the tan one under the ribbon.
5. Trace and cut the paper pattern from Romantic Florals pink patterned cardstock and from the pink/floral border cardstock and glue them centered on the two large triangular panels as shown. Glue the Romantic Florals banner die-cut and “you are loved” cutout to the upper triangular panel and foam tape the “you make the world…” cutout to the lower panel as shown.
6. For the inside: Cut 4"x3" Romantic Florals burgundy floral border cardstock and glue it centered on the inside upper panel. Glue the “everything you do…” cutout as shownl.
7. Cut 5¾"x3¼" Romantic Florals pink border cardstock with the flowers along the bottom and glue it centered on the bottom inside panel. Glue the blank pink floral cutout and the “just be you” die-cut as shown, then foam tape the circle die-cut overlapping them.
Showing 1 - 2of 2 Comments
Romantic Florals are among my most favorite papers. Could a Fabulous Folded cutting die be made for this wonderful and unique design.
Note From Store Owner: An interesting idea, thank you.
Love the paper, the card is really different. It's my kind of card. looks fun to make and you are good at explaining. Thanks for the free download. Joyce