Designer’s Note: This stand-up card doesn’t open. Instead, pinch the side folds inward so this box card can stand upright on a flat surface. Then, to mail it, simply flatten the card and place it in an envelope.
1. For the card: Trace and cut the card pattern from Hydrangea Heaven lavender cardstock, but don’t cut out the circle yet. Score on the dashed lines, then crease all the scores in mountain folds. Unfold and flatten the card. Cut 4"x5¼" Hydrangea Heaven blue striped cardstock with the flowers at the lower left. Cut it in half vertically, then glue one to each of the panels with the circle on it. Position the 2¼" circle die on the cardstock and die cut it.
2. Die cut a frame with the 2¼" circle die and the 3" scalloped die, then cut it in half. Glue the halves around the window, placing the cut edges on the center front fold. Cut 3½"x¾" acetate and place sticky tape on each end. On the inside, position the strip across the window and attach the ends to the inside.
3. Place a 2" blue hydrangea Dazzles™ on blue cardstock and a 2" pink hydrangea Dazzles™ on purple cardstock, then cut along the edges. On the card front, use sticky tape to attach the pink hydrangea to the right end of the acetate and use foam tape to attach the blue hydrangea to the left end of the acetate. Place two dark green leaf Dazzles™ on green cardstock, cut along the edges, then attach both and place dark green sprig Dazzles™ extending from behind the hydrangeas as shown.
4. Cut out the Hydrangea Heaven “happy birthday” and “let’s celebrate” labels. Mat each on purple cardstock with narrow borders, then foam tape both to the front as shown. Place solid hydrangea single blossom and sprig Dazzles™ on the lower label and jewel Dazzles™ on all the flower centers.
5. For the inside: Cut 4"x5¼" Hydrangea Heaven pink cardstock with the border near the top. Cut it into two 2" wide panels, then glue them to the two solid inside panels, having them meet at the center fold. Place small solid pink and blue hydrangea blossom Dazzles™ scattered over the two panels with jewel Dazzles™ in the flower centers.
6. To assemble the card: Place sticky tape on the card end tab’s outer surface. Fold the tab to the inside, then bring the other end of the card over it and press, aligning the upper and lower edges and making sure the card folds flat.
7. For the card back: Cut 4"x5¼" Hydrangea Heaven blue striped cardstock, cut it in half vertically as before, then glue the pieces to the two back panels, again having them meet along the center fold.
8. Cut out the small Hydrangea Heaven blank label shown and mat it on lavender cardstock with ⅛" borders. Place pink pearl “make a wish” Dazzles™ on it, then glue it to the left back panel only, centering it on the back. Back the pink and blue hydrangea blossom and two leaf Dazzles™ shown with cardstocks, then glue and foam tape them around the label. Place jewel Dazzles™ in the blossom centers.