1. For the card front: Cut 4¾"x6¼" Wood & Texture brown wide boards paper and glue it centered on the card front. Cut 4"x4" Wood & Texture rusted metal paper and mat it on rust cardstock with ⅛" borders. Glue it centered on the front.
2. Cut 1½"x6¼" Wood & Texture diamond plate paper and mat the long edges on tan cardstock with ⅛" borders. Wrap two strands of natural jute over the strip as shown and glue the ends to the back. Glue the strip to the boards paper, ¼" from the left edge.
3. Die cut a large banner from Wood & Texture white boards paper. Place a metallic brown squirrel and “just for you” Dazzles™ on the banner, then foam tape it across the card, 1⅜" from the top. Place the metallic brown stag head and two pairs of flying geese Dazzles™ on the front as shown.
4. Make a 6-loop bow with natural jute and tie the center with a 4" length of natural jute. Glue the bow to the first jute strands, just above the banner. Use the pen to fill in the openings on the stag and squirrel.
5. For the inside: Cut 9"x6¼" Wood & Texture white bricks paper, then cut it in half. Glue one half to each inside card panel, centered on the fold. Die cut the pop-out panel from brown cardstock then use the bone folder and follow the package directions to crease the scores in mountain and valley folds. Use sticky tape to attach the die-cut to the inside, aligning the center folds and centering it on the brick paper panels.
6. Die cut two small banners and one large banner from Wood & Texture brown/blue boards. Cut the large banner in half. Place brown metallic Dazzles™ on the banners and glue them to the pop-up as shown. Place the remaining brown metallic Dazzles™ on the pop-up as shown, then ink in the animals’ eyes as for the front.