1. For the card front: Cut 4¾"x6¼" Lilacs In Bloom light textured paper. Die cut the smallest torn edges die from four different purple and lavender cardstocks. Place the inner section die-cuts inside the outer frame die-cuts, mixing the colors. Secure them together by placing 2-sided tape over the cuts on the backs of the pieces.
2. Position one of the die-cuts across the paper, ⅜" from the top, extending 3¾" in from the right edge. Remove the tape backing to secure it, then trim off the excess die-cut along the paper edge. Repeat with another die-cut, ⅜" from the bottom, extending 3¾" in from the left edge. Place and secure the remaining two die-cuts between the first two, extending 3¼" in from the left and right edges as shown.
3. Place two pink and two purple larger Windflower Dazzles™ on cardstocks and cut along the edges. Foam tape one to each end of the die-cuts, alternating them as shown. Place pink “love you” Dazzles™ on the second and third die-cuts, then place dark green foliage Dazzles™ around each flower.
4. Place pink and purple sprigs and small windflower Dazzles™ around the large flowers as shown. Place a gold butterfly Dazzles™ near each flower, then place silver jewel Dazzles™ in the centers of the small flowers.
5. For the inside: Cut 2½"x6¼" Lilacs In Bloom purple tapestry paper. Mat the right long edge on purple cardstock with a ⅛" edge, then on lavender cardstock with a ¼" edge. Glue the paper centered near the fold.
6. Cut out the Lilacs In Bloom “thank you” label and glue it to 3½"x2⅜" light purple cardstock. Mat it on darker purple cardstock with ⅛" borders, then glue it centered on the inside. Place Dazzles™ on the greeting as shown, then decorate them with jewel Dazzles™.