1. For the card front: Open the card and cut 1" off the right front edge, then close the card. Cut 3⅜"x5⅛" vellum. Refer to the photo to “build” a bouquet of tulips with three of the pink metallic Tulip, red Tulip, and light green Foliage Dazzles™ on the vellum. Place a 1" pink tulip blossom on vellum, cut around the edges, and glue to the front of the bouquet as shown.
2. Cut 3¾"x6⅜" Sweet Life pink circles paper and glue the vellum to the center, placing the glue just behind the flowers. Wrap ¼" wide sheer ribbon across the paper, ¾" from the bottom, and glue the ends to the back. Glue the paper centered on the card front
3. Make a 4-loop bow with the same ribbon and tie the center with thread. Glue the bow to the first ribbon, placing it over the flower stems. Back four ladybug Dazzles™ with the red sparkle Dazzles™ sheet, using the areas along the edges of the red tulips sheet. Place one ladybug in the bow center and the other three as shown. Place white Diamond Sparkles on the red flower centers and the black “hi” Dazzles™ in the upper right corner.
4. For the inside: Cut 4¾"x6¼" Sweet Life white dotted paper and glue it centered on the inside. Cut 3½"x2" Sweet Life red mesh paper and mat the top, bottom, and right edges on cardstock with ⅛" borders. Glue it to the inside, centered on the left edge of the dotted paper. Place black “get well soon” Dazzles™ as shown.
5. Back two red tulip Dazzles™ with cardstock and a blue 1" butterfly Dazzles™ with vellum. Glue and foam tape the flowers, sprigs, leaves, and butterfly Dazzles™ as shown. Back a ladybug with red Dazzles™ sheet as before and place it on the pink sprig. Knot a 3" length of the ¼" sheer ribbon and glue it under the foam-taped tulip.