1. For the card: Open the card and cut ¼" off the right front edge. Close the card. Die cut one frame from tan cardstock, placing the 3¼"x4" rectangle die inside the 4"x4¾" rectangle die. Cut 3¾"x4½" tan script patterned vellum. Place sticky tape on the top edges of one frame, then center the tan vellum onto it.
2. Cut 4½”x4¾” tan cardstock and score a vertical line ½" from the right edge. Fold this tab under on the score. Position the 4"x4¾" rectangle die on the cardstock with the right edge just off the fold in the cardstock and die cut it. Center the 3¼"x4" rectangle die inside the rectangle, then unfold the tab and die cut the frame window.
3. Glue the second frame on the first frame from step 1, aligning the inner edges. Place sticky tape on the outer surface of the frame’s tab, then attach it to the card inside, centering the fold along the right card edge.
4. For the fronts: Open the frame front. Cut 4½"x6¼" Chantilly Lace tan tapestry cardstock with the border on the left. Ink the edges with Honey Pot, then glue it centered on the large card front. Cut out the pink Chantilly Lace border cutout, ink the edges with Bordeaux, and mat the long edges on burgundy cardstock with ⅛" borders. Glue it to the front, ½" from the fold. Place a gold pearl border Dazzles™ on it, trimming the excess, then decorate the border with jewel Dazzles™.
5. Cut out the Chantilly Lace “let’s celebrate” greeting and ink the edges with Honey Pot. Mat it on Gold cardstock with ⅛" borders. Glue it to the front, making sure it’s centered behind the frame when the frame front is closed. Foam tape the circle die-cut as shown.
6. Close the frame front. Die cut a 2½" scalloped circle from Gold cardstock. Ink the edges of the “happy birthday” die-cut with Bordeaux, then glue it centered on the Gold circle. Glue it centered in the frame, covering the greeting on the card front.
7. Make a 4-loop bow with coral crepe ribbon and tie the center with thread. Glue the bow as shown. Glue a 1" flower and a small leaf over the bow center, then glue a ¾" flower on each side of the center blossom
8. For the inside: Open both fronts. Cut 4⅞"x6⅜" Chantilly Lace pink tapestry cardstock with the lace border on the left. Ink the edges with Bordeaux, then glue it centered on the inside. Cut out the Chantilly Lace “many blessings…” cutout and mat it on Gold cardstock with ⅛" borders. Glue it centered on the inside. Place two gold border Dazzles™ as shown, trimming the excess.