Instructions, if available
1. For the card front: Cut 5"x12" ivory cardstock and fold it in half crosswise to create a 5"x6" card. With the fold at the bottom, fold the top edge down to the fold and crease it, creating the accordion-fold card. Burnish the creases with the bone folder.
2. Cut 4¾"x2¾" striped patterned vellum and glue it to the front panel. Place a teal thin line Dazzles™ near the lower edge, trimming the excess. Die cut two frames from ivory cardstock, placing the 3¼"x4" rectangle die inside the 4"x4¾" rectangle die. Cut 3¾"x4½" tan script patterned vellum. Place sticky tape on the top edges of one frame, then center the tan vellum onto it. Secure the second frame to the first, aligning the edges.
3. Wrap a teal crepe ribbon across the frame, ¾” from the bottom, and glue the ends to the frame back. Place sticky tape on the frame back, just on the lower 2", then attach the frame to the front panel, making sure it’s centered on the card when the card is closed.
4. Cut out the teal houndstooth cardstock tag and staple a folded 4” length of the teal shimmer ribbon to the top. Glue the tag angled over the lower right frame corner as shown. Make a 4-loop bow with the teal crepe ribbon and tie the center with thread. Glue it as shown. Cut out the vellum “thinking of you” label and glue it across the cardstock tag. Glue two ¾" flowers and small leaves to the tag and bow as shown.
5. For the inside: Cut 4¾"x2¾" striped patterned vellum and glue it to the center panel. Cut 4¾"x5⅞" teal houndstooth patterned vellum and place two teal thin line Dazzles™ near the upper and lower edges, trimming the excess. Glue the vellum to the large inside panel, placing glue where the inside greetings will be attached, 2½" and 4½" from the top.
6. Cut out the “wishing you sunshine…” vellum greeting and glue it to the houndstooth vellum, making sure it appears behind the framed vellum when the card is closed. Cut out the “to brighten your day” vellum greeting and glue it as shown.