1. For the card front: Open the card, then fold the front inward to the center fold, creating the easel card. Unfold the card, then close the card flat and set it aside. Cut 6½"x5½" teal music paper and ink the edges with Lagoon ink. Mat it on Silver paper with ⅛" borders. Cut 5½"x4" teal tapestry patterned vellum and ink the edges with Silver. Glue it centered on the music cardstock.
2. Wrap a white shimmer ribbon across the constructed front, ¾" from the bottom, and glue the ends to the back. Cut 7"x5½" white cardstock and glue the constructed front centered on it. Place the card with the center fold at the top and place adhesive just on the lower front half. Glue the constructed front to the card, centering it along the bottom edge.
3. Follow the package directions to assemble the three vases paper tole embellishment with foam tape between the layers, then glue it to the front, offset to the right as shown. Foam tape the extra art blue flower at the lower right.
4. Tie a knot in the centers of two 3" lengths of the shimmer ribbon, trim the ends, and glue the knots to the first ribbon as shown. Place silver “celebrate” Dazzles™ at the upper left as shown, then place jewel Dazzles™ in the flower centers.
5. For the inside: Cut 6½"x3" teal tapestry patterned vellum and ink the edges with Silver. Glue it to the inside, ¼" from the bottom. Assemble the border paper tole embellishment with foam tape, omitting the single red flower, then glue it centered on the teal vellum.
6. Foam tape the red flower to the border at the upper left. Place black “happy birthday” Dazzles on the border as shown. To display the card, open it and tuck the lower front edge behind the single red flower.
Showing 1 - 1of 1 Comments
Thank you for using some of the older products (Garden of Posies Foil Paper Tole). It is nice to see the older products blended with the newer products. Good job! Hope to see more cards using some of the older products.