Instructions, if available
1. For the card front: Place the card with the fold on the left. Cut 4¾"x6¼" Dotted Duos red mini dot paper and glue it centered on the card front. Cut 4"x5½" red tapestry patterned vellum. Measure 1" in from the left edge along the top and 2½" down from the top along the right edge and mark both points. Use the ruler and bone folder to score a line between the two points. Fold the vellum down on this score line.
2. Place 2-sided tape on the back of the red vellum along the sides and across it 1¼" up from the bottom. Attach the pocket to the center front. Place a border Dazzles™ across the front, 1" from the bottom, trimming the excess.
3. Place the 2½"x2¾" rose Dazzles™ on white on white dotted vellum and cut along the Dazzles™ edges. Foam tape it to the front as shown, placing foam tape just behind the leaves. Place three butterfly Dazzles™ on the pocket as shown and glue a red Jewelz embellishment on each.
4. For the tags: Cut out the red and the ivory cardstock tags and punch a hole in the top of each. Place silver “friend” and a silver pearl embellishment Dazzles™ on the ivory tag, then attach a ¼" wide red sheer ribbon to the hole. Place silver “thinking of you” and a silver pearl small butterfly to the red tag, then attach a ¼" wide red stitched grosgrain ribbon to the hole. Tuck both tags inside the pocket.
5. For the inside: Cut 5"x5" Dotted Duos red mini dot paper and glue it across the inside. Cut two ⅛" wide strips off the edges of the silver pearl Dazzles™ sheet and place them across the upper lower edges of the paper, trimming the excess. Tear a 2½" wide strip off the red tapestry patterned vellum and trim it to 5" long. Glue it across the inside,1¼" from the bottom.
6. Place a silver pearl border Dazzles™ across the inside, covering the lower edge of the red vellum. Back the 2¾"x3" rose Dazzles™ with white dotted vellum and glue it to the inside as shown. Place silver “missing you” and two butterfly Dazzles™ on the inside as shown, then glue tiny Jewelz to the butterfly bodies.