1. For the card: Die cut all the Tuxedo Box card pieces from Windflowers navy cardstock. Follow the die package directions to crease the score lines. Trace and cut the back panel paper pattern twice from Windflowers light blue patterned cardstock, flipping the pattern over for the second piece. Glue the pieces centered on the inside back panels.
2. Trace and cut the front card panel paper pattern twice from Windflowers blue floral border cardstock, flipping the pattern over for the second piece. Glue the pieces centered on the outer front card panels. Trace and cut the front corner paper pattern from light blue patterned cardstock and glue them centered on the triangular front flaps.
3. Follow the die package directions to attach the crossbar to the back panel. Back the 2¼" pink pearl butterfly Dazzles™ with purple cardstock, trimming along the wing edges. Attach it to the inside back as shown.
4. Die cut flower layers from magenta, purple, and burgundy solid cardstocks, creating five 2-layered blossoms. Die cut leaves and ferns from solid green cardstock. Ink the edges of the leaves and ferns with Pine Tree, the purple flowers with Damson Wine, the burgundy flowers with Bordeaux, and the magenta flowers with Plum Jam.
5. Gently curl the flower petals with the bone folder, then glue the embossed flowers to their matching solid flower layers. Die cut five centers from black cardstock and glue one on each blossom. Glue leaves and ferns to the inside back on the left, then glue two blossoms over them. Glue leaves to the crossbar, then glue two blossoms over them.
6. Place pink pearl border Dazzles™ along the lower front panels, trimming the excess. Glue leaf sprigs to the lower left front, then glue a small windflower over them. Foam tape the “thank you” die-cut extending from under the flower. Place silver pearl swirl Dazzles™ on the triangular panels. Back two smaller pink and silver pearl butterflies with purple cardstock, then foam tape one to the lower right and the other to the left triangular panel.