Designer’s Note: While this die was specifically designed to create a stand-up card by gluing four of the card bases together, you can also attach two of the die-cuts together inside a regular card to create a pop-up mechanism.
1. For the card front: Place the blank card with the fold on the left. Cut 4½"x6" Romantic Florals green floral border cardstock and mat it on Gold paper with ⅛" borders. Die cut a single heart from Romantic florals mauve patterned cardstock, then cut off the right edge to make it 2½" wide. Ink the edges, then glue it to the green cardstock centered on the right edge.
2. Wrap a 6" length of burgundy crepe ribbon across the center of the cardstock, gluing the ends to the back. Glue the cardstock centered on the card front. Foam tape the Romantic Florals “live, love, laugh” die-cut to the front overlapping the ribbon as shown. Tie a 4-loop bow with the same ribbon, tie the center with thread, then glue it to the first ribbon as shown.
3. Foam tape the Romantic Florals “congratulations” cutout to the die-cut and ribbon as shown, using two layers of foam tape under the left end. Use sticky tape to attach the acetate butterflies as shown, then decorate them with jewel Dazzles™ and add a bauble to the bow center.
4. For the inside: Cut 4⅜"x6" Romantic Florals burgundy floral cardstock and green striped cardstock, then glue them to the inside as shown. Follow the package directions to die cut a heart pop-up card base from solid pink cardstock and one from solid green cardstock. Crease the scores in mountain and valley folds. On each, place sticky tape on the inside of the narrow tab and attach the tab to the outer edge of the opposite heart.
5. For each pop-up, die cut two hearts and two heart halves from coordinating patterned cardstocks and ink all the edges. Glue the hearts to the upper inside hearts and the half hearts to the lower sections as shown. Decorate the heart pop-ups with Romantic Florals die-cuts, Dazzles™, acetate butterflies, and bubbles and baubles.
6. Place sticky tape on the outside surfaces of the green heart pop-up. Remove the tape lining from just the left heart surface and attach the right heart of the pink pop-up to it, aligning the edges. Place sticky tape on the outer surface of the remaining pink heart.
7. Remove the tape lining of the green heart, center its fold against the card’s fold and close the card to secure it. Open the card. Remove the tape lining from the pink heart and carefully close the card front to secure the pop-up to the inside.