Designer’s Note: I prefer to decorate each heart base before attaching them all together to create the stand-up card. For me, it’s easier to manipulate all the papers and embellishments on the hearts. Then I glue the four heart bases together and decorate the front and back.
1. For the card: Follow the package directions to die cut four heart pop-up card bases from white cardstock and to crease the scores in mountain and valley folds. For each die-cut heart base, place sticky tape on the inside of the narrow tab and attach the tab to the outside of the opposite heart.
2. Decorating the card sections: Die cut two matching heart paper patterns for each heart base and two coordinating half-hearts, flipping the die over for the second half-heart cut. Glue the hearts and half-hearts centered on the panels of each card base.
3. Refer to the photographs to decorate each heart and half-heart sections with die-cuts, cutouts, and silver stickers. Back the stickers by placing them on cardstock and cutting along the edges. Decorate the motif stickers with jewel Dazzles™ and add tiny phrase Dazzles™ to blank die-cuts and cutouts as shown. Use sticky tape to attach all the heart card bases together, matching the edges.
4. For the front and back: Cut two 10" lengths of light blue crepe ribbon. Use sticky tape to attach one to the front, extending off the right shoulder of the heart, and one to the back, extending off the left shoulder of the heart.
5. Die cut one heart each from Magnolia Blossom light blue X’s and medium blue tapestry cardstocks. Glue the medium blue heart centered on the back and the light blue heart centered on the front. Cut out and glue the “handmade…” cutout to the back.
6. Cut out the “thinking of you” label and mat it on medium blue cardstock with 1/16" borders. Foam tape it to the front. Cut a square motif sticker in half diagonally and place the halves extending from under the greeting as shown. Back a butterfly sticker with cardstock, then glue and foam tape it to the front as shown.
7. To close the card, flatten it and tie the ribbons in a bow. To display the card, open the card all the way, bringing the front to meet the back, and tie the ribbons in a bow.