- For the card front: turn the card with the fold at the top and trim it to 6½” x 4¼”. Cut a 6 3/8” x 4 1/8” piece of orange textured paper. Cut a 6¼” x 4” piece of white and glue it centered on the orange piece.
- Cut three 2” x 4” pieces: one from green square texture, one from orange square texture, and one from yellow mesh texture. Punch 7 flowers from the orange/white cardstock. Punch 7 lime/white cardstock butterflies. Punch 6 flowers from yellow/white cardstock. Sand the white sides of all the punched pieces.
- Glue the orange flowers on the green piece, the butterflies on yellow, and the yellow flowers on the orange piece allowing them to extend off the edges. Also, cut one wing off each of two butterflies to make side-view versions. Trim off the excess along the edges of the paper pieces. Glue the pieces evenly spaced across the white. Add orange brads to the yellow flowers and yellow brads to the orange flowers. Use the pen to add antennae to the butterflies.
- Cut a 6½” x ½” piece of the orange textured paper and mat it on white. Glue the strip across the card front, 1” from the upper edge. Glue a 7” piece of the yellow sunshine gingham ribbon centered across the orange strip, wrapping the ends to the back. Glue the constructed front to the blank card front. Tie a shoestring bow with the ribbon and glue it at the left end of the strip. Fold a butterfly in half, lime side up, and glue it below the bow.
- For the inside: Cut a 6¼” x 4” piece of yellow mesh and mat it with green squares texture. Glue an orange flower at the upper left, then add a yellow brad in the center. Glue a butterfly at the lower right and draw the antennae. Glue this piece centered on the inside back.