By: LeNae Gerig
Designer’s Tip: Create 12”x12” scrapbook pages using Disney Princess 6”x6” papers and 12”x12” cardstock. The key is to use coordinating cardstock to match the Princess papers.
- Disney Princess 6”x6” Paper Pack
- Disney Princess Die-Cuts
- Gold Star Jewel Dazzles™
- Purple Jewel Borders Dazzles™
- Pink Jewel borders Dazzles™
- White Cardstock
- 8 1/2”x11” White Cardstock
- Foam Tape
- Glue Stick
- Background: Cut lavender cardstock to 11” square and mat with purple cardstock, leaving a 1/8” border. Glue to the center of 12”x12” light blue cardstock. Glue the Disney Princess 6”x6” Cinderella paper 3/4” from the top and left side and the Castle 6”x6” paper 3/4” from the bottom and right side of the page.
- Photos: Place Purple Jewel Borders Dazzles™ along the edges of 2 3/4”x 4 1/4” photo and mat with white and purple cardstocks, leaving 1/8” borders. Glue centered on the left side of the Disney Princess 6”x6” castle paper. Place Purple Jewel Borders Dazzles™ on the left and right surface of a 4 1/4”x2 3/4” photo. Mat the photo with white and purple cardstock, leaving 1/8” borders. Glue the photo near the top of the Disney Princess 6”x6” Cinderella paper. Mat 2 1/2”x3” photo with white and purple cardstock, leaving 1/8” borders. Place Pink Jewel Borders Dazzles™ across the top and bottom of the photo. Foam tape a Disney Princess Die-Cut small pink heart at the top right. Glue to the left side of the page, below the last photo.
- Die-Cuts: Glue the large heart Disney Princess Die-Cut to the top right corner of the page. Foam tape a large pink heart to the large heart die-cut and the remaining hearts as shown. Add Star Jewel Dazzles™ among the hearts and Disney Princess 6”x6” paper borders.