By: LeNae Gerig
Designer’s Tip: To back Dazzles™ with white cardstock, place Dazzles™ on the cardstock and use small scissors to trim next to the Dazzles™ edge, cutting away the excess paper. Then color with Spectrum Noir pens.
- Pretty Little Posies Double-Sided Paper Pack
- Pretty Posies Embellies™
- Pretty Posies Ribbon Set
- Easter Scrapbooking Dazzles™ Gold
- 4 Circles and 4 Scallops Cutting Dies
- Pastels Spectrum Noir Pen Set
- Die Cutting Machine
- White Cardstock
- Zots™ Adhesive Dots
- Foam Tape
- Glue Stick
- Fine tip black pen or computer printer
- Mat 4”x6” photo with white cardstock, leaving a 1/16” border and mat again with Pretty Little Posies green/blue tile paper, leaving ½” borders at the top and sides and 1¼” on the bottom. Mat with white cardstock, leaving a 1/16” border and place on the Pretty Little Posies blue paper, 1 1/8” from the left and 1¾” from the bottom. Using the 4 Circles and 4 Scallops Cutting Dies, cut a 3¼” circle from Pretty Little Posies ivory paper and a 2½” circle from green paper and glue behind the photo mat’s top right corner. Glue the photo mat to the page and place an Easter Scrapbooking Dazzles™ swirl to the circles as shown. Mat a 2½”x2” photo with white cardstock, leaving 1/32” border. Mat again with Pretty Little Posies blue paper, leaving a 1/8” border. Glue to the top right corner of the large photo.
- Die cut one 3¼” circle from ivory paper and one from green paper and glue to the mat’s lower right. Back the Easter Scrapbooking Dazzles™ egg border with white cardstock, cut out and color with GT1 blue, LY2 yellow, CR3 pink and LG2 green Spectrum Noir pens. Use the 4 Circles and 4 Scallops Cutting Dies to cut 2½” circles from Pretty Little Posies ivory and green paper. Glue overlapping the left side of the egg border.
- Back the Easter Scrapbooking Dazzles™ chick with white cardstock and color with LY3 and LY2 yellows, FS9 orange, CR3 pink Spectrum Noir pens. Color the egg with LG2 green, CR3 pink and GT1 blue. Glue the chick to the 2½” circles and place a swirl Dazzles™ and 2 Pretty Posies Embellies™ brads. Place “Happy Easter” Dazzles™ over the circles above the egg border. Back the Easter Bunny Dazzles™ with white cardstock and color the ears and tummy with CR3 pink Spectrum Noir pens. Glue to the right side of the circles. Place a green medium brad from Pretty Posies Embellies™ as shown.
- Back a large egg and 2 bee Easter Scrapbooking Dazzles™ with white cardstock and color the egg with CR3 pink, LG2 green and GT1 blue and the bees LY3 yellow and GT1 blue Spectrum Noir pens. Foam tape around the small photo as shown. Secure the Little Posies Embellies™ butterfly on the top right and place an Easter Scrapbooking Dazzles™ swirl below the butterfly. Place the Pretty Little Posies Embellies™ tag on the top left side of the large photo and top with a bow made from ¼” wide blue/green gingham ribbon.